Sealant Grease KSG 70 is a tail sealant for Shielded tunnel boring machines (TBM). KSG 70 prevents backfilling grout, water and mortar to penetrate the shield and reach the digging face. KSG 70 will not break down under high mechanical pressures.
Sealant is formulated as a “first fill” product, after the initial “first fill” application, use of KSG 60series sealant is recommended to ensure effective TBM tail shield protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent Sealant properties
- Excellent pumping properties
- Excellent adhesion to all surfaces specially metal and concrete surfaces
- Excellent water wash out resistance
- High Pressure resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Flame resistant
- Provides corrosion protection to wire seals
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly